Ready to Order? Please call us at 1-800-225-6113
The Linkable Lighting System Starter
These SIR micro-fluorescent light fixtures are linkable up to 200 watts per chain and come in 7 different wattages, sizes, and colors. They install quickly, making it very easy to create your own lighting system. The M-series is made out of aluminum and features a lens cover with a fluted clear design. Individual pieces can be linked together using various different connectors. It is really amazing because it actually allows you to create the perfect lighting system to meet your needs. Measures 3/4" wide and 1.5" high.
- MF635S-3500K Soft White
- MF641S-4100K Cool White
- MF6645-6400K Daylight
- MF835S-3500K Soft White
- MF841S-4100K Cool White
- MF864S-6400K Daylight
- MF1235S-3500K Soft White
- MF1241S-4100K Cool White
- MF1264S-6400K Daylight
- MF1635S-3500K Soft White
- MF1641S-4100K Cool White
- MF1664S-6400K Daylight
- MF2035S-3500K Soft White
- MF2041S-3500K Cool White
- MF2064S-6400K Daylight
- MF2435S-3500K Soft White
- MF2441S-4100K Cool White
- MF2464S-6400K Daylight
- MF2835S-3500K Soft White
- MF2841S-4100K Cool White
- MF2864S-6400K Daylight
Additional specifications & features:
- Construction of Fixture: Aluminum housing with an on/off rocker switch and clear lens cover.
- Ballast: Each fixture has a small, silent, built-in ballast which provides instant on. These means no flickering.
- Comes with the light fixture housing, a lamp, lens cover, 2 mounting brackets, 2 screws, a direct connector, and a powercord with rolling on/off switch.
- This fixture is non-dimmable.
- Linkable up to 200 watts.
- Available connectors: Direct connectors (no spacing between fixtures, 6" connectors (6" spacing), 12" connectors (12" spacing), 18" connectors (18" spacing), and 24" connectors. You can combine the different connecters together if you need longer lengths.
- High Color Rendering Index (CRI) of 82.
- All Fixtures Are U.L. listed and C-U.L. Listed.
- Powercords: 6' long with a rolling on/off switch. This switch allows you to turn on and off all the lighting fixtures in the chain at the same time, if desired.
How To Install: The system is very easy to install. Just mount both brackets into place with the provided screws and then just snap the fixture into both brackets. Plug one end of the powercord into the outlet and the other end into the fixture, make sure both switches (on the fixture and on the powercord) are turned on.
Applications: Back lighting, cabinet lighting, cove lighting, counter display lighting, curio cabinet lighting, display case lighting, exhibit booth lighting, indirect lighting, light boxes, over cabinet lighting, sheltf lighting, showcase lighting, sign lighting, top of cabinet lighting, task lighting, utility lighting, vanity lighting, and window display lighting.